DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe.
DECA's Guiding Principles
As DECA members we are:
DECA members are ambitious, high-achieving leaders equipped to conquer the challenges of their aspirations.
Fulfill academic requirements
- Seek opportunities to grow academically
- Enhance professional development opportunities
Recognizing the benefit of service and responsibility to the community, DECA members continually impact and improve their local and broader communities.
Arlington Chamber of Commerce events
- Town of Arlington events
- Arlington High School events
- Angel Tree
- Other community service events
DECA members are poised professionals with ethics, integrity and high standards.
Fulfill Officer commitments
- Fulfill Member responsibilities
- Lead by example, be a mentor to DECA members
DECA members are empowered through experience to provide effective leadership through goal setting, consensus building and project implementation.
- Continually develop and practice Leadership skills
- Attend Leadership Development Conferences/Events